Singer Reekado Banks; Produces his first Movie

REEKADO BANKS FIRST MOVIE
TO PREMIER Sunday 28th October
2018.



Singer reekado banks has ventured into the movie industry , as he took to his Instagram page to share a review of his first ever movie produced by him.

The movie will be premiering on 28th of October, been Sunday.

The Mavin super star wrote on his Instagram page :

Hey guys...I’ve just produced my first ever short film and its premiering on Sunday, 28th October, 2018.I’m really excited about this and I’d love to share this amazing moment with a few special friends.To attend the premiere, kindly register via the link in my bio.See you on Sunday! 

#BOMPremiere #BlessingsOnMe #Producer #Film#ShortFilm




Vova WW

Floryday WW
Vova WW Vova WW Vova WW Floryday WW Floryday WW Floryday WW Floryday WW

No comments